Tuesday 1 July 2014

Merry Christmas Funny Messages 2014

ad code ad code

Lets make this christmas laughful, Let's make sad people happy with funny texts on christmas. In this post we are going to provide some best laughful funny christmas messages, which will make you to say "LOL" "ROFL" and many more such words.

Merry Christmas Funny Messages 2014

Merry Christmas Funny Messages 2014

  • Dearest Santa I promise I will never bitch about anyone please get me….ah nah, forget it, I’ll get it for myself!
  • Christmas is one day when girls get to kiss boys to wish them without being called a slut!
  • Dearest God, this Christmas I planned on going green. So please get the point and send my lots of cash this Christmas.
  • Hasn’t Santa ever heard of Diet Coke and the treadmill????
  • You are all that I want this Christmas! No actually, I wouldn’t mind a car, diamonds and some cash too!
  • Every year you’re bound to hear some youngster say “I wish that Christmas would last all year.” What they don’t know is that it does. Wait ’til they grow up and have to pay off the credit cards.
  • In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it ‘Christmas’ and went to church; the Jews called it ‘Hanukka’ and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say ‘Merry Christmas!’ or ‘Happy Hanukka!’ or (to the atheists) ‘Look out for the wall!’
  • This year celebrate a traditional (British, American etc) Christmas… with the tree from Norway, the ornaments from China, the lights from Japan, and the idea from Bethlehem.
  • Christmas is the season of peace and goodwill till you go shopping and get the bill.
  • I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white man would be coming into my neighborhood after dark.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, sweet! Reading these funny and lovely Christmas quotes really put me in the mood for holiday season! I am so ready, and I really enjoy these quotes. Thank you for sharing with us. Have a great and happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete